Returning your purchase + -
To return any unwanted items, simply follow the following steps:
- We request that all goods are returned within 14 days of the date of your request for an RMA. Returns received outside the above time frames are accepted at the discretion of JIMMY CHOO
- Book your free collection with our shipping partner by phone: +44 (0)844 248 0844 or you may visit www.DHL.com and select your country to find the contact details of your local DHL branch. Premier customers will be contacted by London Premier to arrange a convenient collection time.
- Complete and sign the returns pro forma invoice that you received with your order (and fill in the DHL air waybill if applicable). We ask that you do not seal your parcel as the driver will be required to check the contents.
- You will be notified by email once your return has been received and processed.
To ensure that your return is processed as quickly as possible, send all the items you wish to return from one order in one parcel along with your returns pro former.
EXCHANGES + -
Exchanging an item for a more suitable size is free of charge, however all exchanges are subject to stock availability. To exchange your item, follow the above steps ensuring you request an exchange and specify which size you require.
As we are unable to exchange any item for an alternative colour or style, we suggest that you return your purchase for a refund and place a new order for the preferred item.
FAULTY ITEMS + -
An item is deemed faulty if it has been received by you in an imperfect condition or if there is a subsequent manufacturing fault within a period of 1 year after delivery. We do not consider wear and tear to be a fault; you may refer to our care guide here for further information.
All items that are returned as faulty are thoroughly inspected by our quality control experts to deem whether an item is faulty or whether it is fair wear and tear. We may be able to offer to repair your item but please note that repairs are not guaranteed.
Exchanges are possible subject to availability, should you prefer to have an exchange please let us know when you request your RMA number.
To return a faulty item to us, you should follow the standard returns process as detailed above.
RECEIVING A REFUND + -
All undamaged, correctly returned products will be credited to the original purchaser's credit card including sales taxes for all EU country shipments excluding delivery charges. International customs duties and sales taxes are non- refundable for shipments outside the Europe Community (EU).
Please note that refunds may take up to 10 working days to appear in your account depending on your card issuer.
RETURNS POLICY + -
- All JIMMY CHOO items should be returned in an unmarked, unused condition with the original packaging and authenticity cards.
- Shoes should be tried on a carpeted surface and kept in dust bags until you are certain you are keeping them. Shoes that are returned without a box, in a damaged box or with marked soles may not be accepted, and may be sent back to you.
- JIMMY CHOO is unable to accept any returns for fragrance orders
- We ask that you use our DHL or London Premier Courier service to return all items back to us, JIMMY CHOO is not liable for any goods that are not returned in this way. Your RMA number should be written on the returns pro forma and the DHL air waybill completed where applicable.
- We ask that items purchased online are returned from the same country to which they were delivered. This is to ensure your return is covered by our free returns policy and is processed as quickly as possible. Orders sent back from a different destination may incur additional charges or be delayed by customs.
- If you are based in the EU under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 (DSRs), you have the right to cancel your order with us, provided you give us written notice within 14 working days of receipt. Notice of contract cancellation under the DSRs must be given in writing to: Notice of Contract Cancellation, Customer Care Department, JIMMY CHOO DC1, Unit 3, Charlton Gate Business Park, Anchor and Hope Lane, London SE7 7RU, or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org